Saturday, August 02, 2008

Lone Wolf: Job Interview

'Forgive me my lord, I did not mean to startle you.' The man seems nervous, and the open hand that is extended towards you is shaking quite visibly.

With some caution you accept the gesture of friendship, and sit with the man at a tavern table. The place is deserted save for a couple of mice gnawing at a large chunk of cheese.

'Captain Kelman has instructed me to take you to the Green Sceptre, but only if I am sure that you are the Kai Lord they call Cheeseburger. Can you prove your identity?' You decide you must show your mastery of one of your Kai Disciplines.

If you wish to demonstrate your Kai Discipline of Healing, turn to 16.

If you wish to demonstrate your Kai Discipline of Mindblast, turn to 133.

If you wish to demonstrate your Kai Discipline of Weaponskill, turn to 255.

If you wish to demonstrate your Kai Discipline of Animal Kinship, turn to 203.

If you wish to demonstrate your Kai Discipline of Mind over Matter, turn to 48.

If you do not possess any of the above Kai skills, or if you do not wish to demonstrate your skill, turn to 348.

Wow! Well, you know my feelings on the matter I'm sure. What should we do to blow this guy's mind?