Monday, September 13, 2004

This week onsale at Art Van's



AK sent this to Mrs. Couch earlier today. I want one just like it. Can you imagine how horny you and anyone else that was in the bed with you would be. I don't think I could even enter the room without instantly thinking about sex. I mean hell it even has a pole for stripteases in front of it. And can you imagine the effects itd have on the ladies? Me, my cousin C, and his then fiance B, went to see some gay friends of his once. The one guy was a male erotic art photographer. I've never seen so much cock in my entire life. Apperantly neither had B, as she left there pretty goddamn horny. C got the fucking of his life that night I'm sure.

I also found this curtousy of
Nighthawk Rock, who posted a comment on Mr. Nuts' loogey rant I found this. It has nothing to do with Art Van's or furniture of any sort, but it is still amusing. Be forewarned however, it's case sensetive.


What Are You Most Likely to Utter During Sex
by UMAJohnnie
Name
Sexuality
Age
Most Likely to Say"My toes are curling, you should probably untie them."
Quiz created with MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home