Sunday, September 12, 2004

Windows

Kids are annoying. I just got done cleaning the windows. A major undertaking. Not just because of the physical labor involved but because it requires Couch to actually get off his butt and help me. Not an easy task to convince him unless I promise he'll get laid later or some other bullcrap that I only half the time plan on fulfilling. Anyway, back to the windows. We got them cleaned, put them back together and sat back to take a break and enjoy the view. Not five minutes later, Jadyn walks up to the window and puts his hand, covered in chips and dip no less, flat against the window pane. UGH! And the yells of "Jadyn get your hand off the window!" only results in him turning to look at me and his father with this "what?" dumbfounded look on his face, while leaving his hand firmly against the window. So, if the next time you visit, you can't see out our windows, now you know why. You'll have to wait until next spring when I might be able to convince Couch to help me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home