Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Child-sized Luggage

We just got back from a trip across state the other day so we are still in the process of unpacking everything. Today, my two year old daughter discovered a new place to hide. In a suit case. My son being ever the ambitious Houdini, decided it would be neat to zipper her in. For those of you who don't know, my daughter is of the ruff-n-tumble type. She likes physical abuse. I can throw her across the room by her feet and she will just laugh about it. Well apparently she likes being stuck in enclosed spaces as well. I picked her up in the zipped up suit case, carried her around the house in it, and put her to bed in it. She slept great. I hope she hasn't run out of air yet. I'd go check up on her, but it's a suit case, I'm sure it breathes.




btw. Today I found Jadyn completely zipped up in the suitcase. He was playing hide and seek in it, and Trin decided it would be better if she zipped it up for him. It was the constant muffled screams of panic that finally caught my attention some time later.


On another note... I'd like to give a big shout out and congratulations to my sister, Stacey "Pleather Dawg" Sopha, for winning the regional 8-ball billards qualifier. She even got herself a full page article in the Times Herald. Soon she'll be on her way to Las Vegas for the nationals. Good Luck sis!

5 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Couch said...

btw... shes currently single, so all you guys out there looking for a hot date, you can find her at any bar in Port Huron with a pool table.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Mr_Nuts said...

Stacey's going to Vegas to play billiards? Neat.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jimbob said...

Pool is great. Being a champion of something is a good thing. I'm drinking water and listening to STP right now.

Viva la blogger loco!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Couch said...

I'll keep you all posted on how well she does. She goes there sometime this month.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger DC-Giant said...

If it didn't get so cold in luggage compartments, you could save some money on airline tickets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home