Thursday, May 04, 2006

Customer Service for Mr. Anti-Alright

It appears that Mr. Anti-Alright is worried that he can't become an Alright Guy becuase he's gay. So I figured I'd take this time to help him deal with his own sexuality (and to ridicule him for making a very poor attempt to slander the AG). It is not uncommon for gay men to feel uncomfortable explaining there gayness to their straight fathers. This is okay. I can't say that any of us really have much experience with this, but I firmly believe that the best way to handle such situations is to be direct and to the point while at the same time, being humorous and light hearted. For example, if I suddenly decided to leave my wife and absolve my solace by let other men fuck me in the ass, my father would be most upset. He hates homosexuals. He even hates gay jokes and TV shows that have gay cast members. He keeps a white hooded cloak in his closet for those monthly parties he goes to and has a funny cross-like shape carved into his forehead. I don't know what these things really mean, but I'm sure its just more anti-queer paraphanialia. Now if I were you Mr. Anti-Alright, I'd say to him, "Hey dad, the next time your girlfriend is giving you head, have her shove her finger up your asshole and let me know how you like it. Cuz when I tried it, it was fucking great!" Then I would wait a week or so for him to tell me how it was. Regardless of his answer, mine would be the same. "Ya know, I liked it so much, I've decided to let people shove things up my ass all the time now. Everytime someone shove something up my ass, I cum like nobody's business. I think I'm gonna let other men fuck me in the ass till it's black and blue and my farts look like neopolitan icecream. It's gonna be great." Then he'd slap me on the back and we'd go get drunk at the nearest gay bar and I'd let him fuck me in the ass and all would be happy and fun and great. Just great. It'd be an awesome time of togetherness and family bonding.

Having never had to actually tell my father that I like a good hard cock in my ass every now and again, I can't guarantee that the above methods would indeed turn out the way I described. But since you're currently in that particular situation, you can try them out and let me know how it goes. We're all wishing you the best of luck Mr. Anti-Alright. Hope you find a meaningful and lasting love with your own personal cowboy! And maybe even get some good father-son time in while he's fucking you up the ass.