Sunday, September 19, 2004

Goodbye Mr. Bunny. We will miss you.

Well, this was a sad sad weekend for the Couch family. A very close and beloved friend finally died. He had been sickly for the last several months, but I guess his little bunny heart couldn't take it anymore. He had provided us with great pleasure for over two years now and it has been sad to see him go. Mr. Bunny, we will miss you. My wife will never forget you and the years of enjoyment you gave her. I often think she was closer to you then me, but now we will never know.

I tried to revive him, but alas I am not a doctor. As I stood there in the bathroom, pushing on his heart, trying to revive him I screamed "Why God? Why?" But it was to no avail. There was no answer. Only silence. Perhaps thats the way he would have wanted it. I don't know. I just don't know. Goodbye Mr. Bunny. May you rest in peace.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home