Thursday, September 16, 2004

Kabassa High

I was at work today. Most of my day got ate up by meetings, so I didn't accomplish very much. During one of the meetings, a guy I work with, Jerry, entered the room eating a Kabassa Hot Dog. He was eating it much like I imagine couch would. No silverware or bun, just a hotdog in his hand. He couldn't contain how absolutely GOOD this Kabassa was.

Later that day, everybody he spoke to, in person or on the phone, was told that he was on a "Kabassa High." I began to contemplate this phrase. Nobody on the other end of the phone could possibly interpret the comment. Would they assume he meant something else? Another guy I work with said, "When I was in high school, we called it pot..."

I ended up telling anyone I wanted to leave me alone to "Go light up a Hot Dog" for the rest of the day. Some people just don't know how to take me.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Couch said...

I guess that gives a new meaning to the phrase "smoking the sausage."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home