Thursday, December 30, 2004

CHEESE!

Cheese is good. Very yummy. My new personal favorite is Jalapeno Monterey Jack from the Maple Leaf Cheese Co-op. It can be found in the fancy cheese section at Meijer. It is very good. And versitile. You can slice it, cube it, or shred it. Eat it by itself or sprinkle it on things. MMMMM! Behold! The power of cheese!


PS...this may have been better but Couch is OBSESSED with reading over my shoulder when I write anything and it makes me lose my train of thought.

7 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Couch said...

yup... thats great... i commented... now will you leave me alone for god sakes and just fuck me?!?!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

In your dreams! LOL! Oh wait...I forgot...that's my "wifely duty", isn't it? ROFLMAO.

(just ask my mother-in-law)

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Couch said...

Hey... I have proof... and its sleeping in the room next to me...

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Jadyn and Trinity are an "it"?!?!

Are you sure they're yours?

ROFLMAO

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Couch said...

you want proof? YOU WANT PROOF?

WELL HERE GOD DAMMIT!! HERES YOUR PROOF!!!

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/39/2769/640/anal%20dimple.1.jpg

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Jimbob said...

When you guys are through fucking, maybe try a taste of Smoked Gouda or Smoked Swiss. I've been on a smoked cheese kick lately. Be prepared when you eat the Gouda, it's a bit goofy when you first try it.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Couch said...

does it smell bad? I don't like smelly cheeses. They make my nose itch and my stomach vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home