Friday, February 11, 2005

The Adventures of Billy

I am bored and I am lazy. I don't feel like writing tonite. I wasn't going to. Then I found this neat little program that can generate short little storys for me. So with a little editing, I figured I'd reintroduce one of the greatest members of Alright Guy history. With out further ado, here's Billy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy got a letter bomb from Fat Bastard on a passenger jet and got locked in prison very happily and all hell broke loose. Billy then escaped through a secret passage, he stole a car and just as he hoped he got promoted to field marshal. Billy said "damn!"


Billy almost got killed by Karl's mum down the back of Galston High and fell into the eternal pit of hell but it was all an accident and everyone felt very sympathetic which got him in a lot of trouble. He felt a sudden ray of hope and while wearing his lucky backpack, he failed the mission and the bad guys made it away with the gold. Billy said "damn!"


Billy fought his enemy, Mr Harnwell, after winning the lottery and got locked in a room full of greasy meat on purpose and went on a rampage which started a party, he jumped out of the way as the roof collapsed and just as he hoped he got the money and lived the rest of his life in England. Billy said "damn!"


Billy discovered John Howard after leaping from a crashing plane and got locked in prison feeling very foolish and everyone felt very sympathetic which upset everybody, he made a giant leap across the ravine and which defies what that damn fortune teller told him, he accidently tripped and smashed his face against a rock. Billy mumbled "damn."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, it can be a little repetitive and random. The randomness is perfect for the Adventures of Billy as most of his were pretty random. If I can find some of the originals maybe I'll post them. The repetitiveness is annoying but you can always just generate a different story if you like.

5 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jimbob said...

A warm welcome back to Billy. I hadn't thought about Billy in a long time. I'm sure we're all wondering what he's been up to, what he's been doing with his time. Maybe I'll try and get an interview with him.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Couch said...

Has anyone ever interviewed billy before? I know I personally have never met him. But I remember that one time when fought all those yellow renegade plastic honey-flavored wombats. I remember that. There was thrashing, and bashing, and he climbed to the 7th layer atop the seventh stair, pulled the heart out of a zebra and ate it right there. he actually ate the thing. right there. where everyone could see. I couldn't beleive it. And then, get this, he stops eating the zebra heart, calming looks around, and says "damn!" Billy actually said "damn." Oh it was a crazy day that day. I know I'll never forget it.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Omni said...

Pretty odd, LOL!!

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Arethusa said...

Bill needs to get a job and become a productive member of society.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Couch said...

sadly... so do i...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home