Thursday, February 03, 2005

Never Dare an Alright Guy

Last Tuesday we had Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. I love BW3, and in my opinion, BW3 is first rate when it comes to hot wings. Hooters may have them on Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, but Tuesday is 35 cent wing day and three of us sat down to some Carribean Jerk, Spicy Garlic, Hot BBQ. Hot wing action was about to begin.

One of my co-workers also bought a side of Wild sauce. It's their 2nd hottest sauce. We were using it sparingly and dipping as needed. Also present were sides of Ranch for fire retardant, which I barely touched.

At the end of lunch, I was toying with the ranch sauce noticeing it's similarity to a jello shot. My other co-worker says... "no no.. you should do the orange shot," refering to the Wild Sauce that remained 3/4 full. Eventually, they staked my lunch on it. I stood up and refilled my water.

Before I continue, I should point out the at this stage, the varying sauces and exposure to air had already had a major impact on me. My face was red and my sinuses were running full throttle. My lips were on fire. I was being taunted to hell's doorstep for one last confrontation. I wasn't about to be late.

I finished filling my water and returned to the table. I tasted the raw sauce a couple of times with the tip of my tongue. At this point both my comrades were trying to talk me down. "Don't do it, you'll have to go to the hospital." But my thinking was, on a wing or straight, what's the difference. And with that I downed the sauce into my mouth and gulped it down.

There was horror in the room. Nobody expected that I would make such a move. We waited for my stomach to reject the poison, but it didn't. Nothing happened. No pain, no vomit, no problems. They declared that I had an iron stomach. The venom I had ingested had no affect on me. For kicks, I also downed my ranch sauce, just because I like ranch.

Alright guys should never be toyed with in this manner. Even the least likely outcome is possible.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Mista Collins said...

The Wild Sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings is good, but I have never taken a shot of it. THat is something I will have to try soon. This also reminds me that I have to finish my review rant.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Couch said...

You gotta try a shot of the stuff at the Japoni grill in the mall. I don't know what it is becuase its covered in japanese symbols that i cant read but its damn hot for sure. a bead of it lit both me and my wife up.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Mr_Nuts said...

Just Curious, if the place is called Bufalo Wild Wings, where does the 3 in BW3 come from? I clicked on the link and music started playing so I got irritated and closed it. If only people would use Flash for good rather than evil....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home