Monday, September 20, 2004

High School Stories: Crystal Pepsi

I was always a fan of Crystal Pepsi. I liked it because it was new and interesting. One day in the lunchroom I had a glass of cool refreshing clear Crystal Pepsi to drink while I finished my homework. I had two pages to write and not much time to do it.

I got about a page and a half done and I felt hungry. "I need some chips." I left my table to go and get some chips. Sour Cream and Onion I think.

On my return I got back to work. I ate some chips and took a BIG swig off my Crystal Pepsi. Something was wrong. I felt a forign object bouncing against my tongue and it did NOT belong there. I did the only thing available to me. I spit it out. A full mouthful of Crystal Pepsi all over my table, my homework, and the people that placed the pop can tab inside the pop can.

Needless to say I didn't finish my work on time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home