Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The 7th Ghetto Blaster: Ted

Ted was old. He was definately among the oldest of the 7 Ghetto Blaster Orchestra. He was the type of person that couldn't stand the idea of aging, and decided to hang out with a younger crowd and sap some of their life energy away.

Ted had by far the worst Ghetto Blaster of all. It was a little FM walkman with exturnal speakers attached to it and all wrapped together with duct tape. He got all of these things at the Family Dollar on sale because Ted is old, and old people really dig sales at the Family Dollar.

Harris made Ted buy dog food for Bonecleaner because Ted had more money than the others by a small margin and it was cost effective for the 7 Ghetto Blaster Orchestra to have the old guy buy the dog food. Plus, since he had the worst Ghetto Blaster, he was seen as the lowest ranking member, and any other duties that needed to be done, were done by him. This, was where I made my move.

Ted entered the Family Dollar unaware of my presence since although they made my life and all other lives hell, I hadn't done a thing to them yet. He entered with some radio station blareing (albiet with poor sound quality) on his makeshift Ghetto Blaster. As he moved into Pet supplies, I asked him, "Sir will you please turn that off." To a member, even Ted, this was a very large offensive. Ted glared, "Young man, I'm a member of the 7 Ghetto Blaster Orchestra, we're above the law and can do what we please, I will not turn this off." I feigned fear and backed into sporting goods for a moment to grab a golf club. With it I made my challenge. "Ted, you are a truely evil being, so I will make you an offer. Leave your precious 7 Ghetto blaster orchestra, and I won't beat you with this golf club." Ted pondered this for a moment, then decided to to battle. So I beat him with the Golf Club. Ted is no more. One down 6 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home