Saturday, October 09, 2004

Sick and Disturbing Tales: Potatoes And Jelly Anyone?

Today was a good day. Yesterday was not. I found a red potato and thought it might be fun to shove it up my ass. So I did. Later I found a jar of Smucker's grape jelly. Jelly, not jam. I thought it might be fun to shove that up my ass too. So I did. After a while it started to become uncomfortable. Every time I tried to sit there was a great deal of pressure pushing against my prostate. I tried to power shit it out to no avail. I found some laxatives but they did not help either. I even tried KY and baby oil. Eventually, I reluctantly traveled my way to the hospital. They put me in a wheel chair which wasn't designed for use by people who had things shoved up there ass. It was very uncomfortable. After a while they cut open my asshole and surgically removed the jar of Smucker's grape jelly and the red potato. They gave them back to me. I took them home, open the jelly and spread it on the potato. I tired a bite but it tasted like shit so I shoved both of them back up my ass. Its a lot more comfortable now. I think the potato was just a little to big. Taking a bite out of it sure seemed to help. Or maybe they forgot to sew my asshole back up. Either way I'm much better off for experiencing it. And now I can shit them out and put them back in whenever I please.

Click the title for pics.

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? wtf Some people are way too weird. Why use grape jelly everyone knows strawberry jelly is better for the ass haha

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What words... super, a brilliant phrase

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I like to read blogs like this. By the way add more pics :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home