Saturday, September 25, 2004

Stuff I hate 2

With the exception of geriatric old men that pee on my shoe, there isn't a whole lot of things I hate. But here is a few.

Music snobs. All those people who listen to think that they are somehow above society because they only listen to rap made in Yuckokooslavia or some other shitty place like that. You can't understand it because you don't speak Yuckokooslavian. But that's exactly what makes music snobs better then everyone else. They can pretend that they somehow understand it. Bullshit. I listen to every type of music. Even music made in Yuckokooslavia. I don't care whether it has radio play or not. If its good, I listen to it.

Commercials. I got to agree with Mr. Nuts on that one. Some of those commercials are just dumb. There is a certain line of stupidity though. Once things become so dumb they start to become funny and entertaining again. A vicious circle indeed.

Romantic comedies. My wife loves these stupid movies. She just cant accept that they all have the same plot. They aren't entertaining. Hell, most of them aren't even funny. The same goes for movies that have been redone 1000 times. Freaky Friday is the first one that comes to mind. How many times can you rewrite the same storyline and still keep it entertaining? The answer is two. And that's pushing it.

Pushy Mac and Linux lovers. I understand its a better computer. I understand Bill Gates is ripping me off. I understand that I could hack into other computers better with Linux. I also understand that I don't give a fuck. When doom XXIII comes out, I want to be able to play it on my computer that day. I don't want to wait 8 months to forever for it to come out for Macintosh. I don't want to run it through a MS windows simulator program. That just seems stupid and defeats the whole point. I like windows. It works. I'm not a hacker or trying to write viruses to exploit the security bug in other systems so that every time I type the word "wOmBaT" my computer will blow up. I just want to play video games and check my email. If you want to prove a point to the world, start selling betas and 8 tracks.

People who don't understand expansion. I grew up in BFE. I liked it there. Nobody else lived nearby. Over the years the land around there has been divided up and bought and sold. Every time we get a new neighbor, the last three that moved in bitch and whine that the property that they hunt on (but sure as shit, didn't want to pay for) is turning into another home. Or worse yet a subdivision. Go fuck yourselves. Nobody wanted you there either. It's like those people who are so against immigration. If your white, you ARE an immigrant. If your black, you ARE an immigrant. Unless you are a pure blooded native American Indian, you ARE an immigrant. Deal with it.

okay. I'm done whining now. Here's some pictures for ya Mr. Nuts.






5 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Couch said...

after some investigation i found out that geocities now limits there bandwidth per month. so now only x number of people can view stuff i post there and then they shut it down for the rest of the month. well they can go fuck themselves. anyone know of decent free host that doesn't do that?

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jimbob said...

I'm not an immigrant, I was born here. When I think of Immigrants I think of a 20 person raft with 100 people in it trying to breach a border with a coast guard ship firing mortars at them. I understand the point though. Technically it's all one planet and people are too territorial. GET OFF MY SOFA!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kevin Paine said...

I hate the conspiracy theory nutcases who believe in chemtrails, the moon landing was a hoax, the government is illegal and other equally ridiculous concepts.

I hate how people will look for someone to sue in anything bad happens to them. Accidents happen. If something was planned to cause damage, then it's not an accident.

But most of all, I really, really hate people who rip-off the sick and desperate by convincing them to buy cures and treatments that are known to be useless.

Kevin
www.healthfraudoz.blogspot.com
www.yourjoking.blogspot.com
www.clubkev.blogspot.com

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Mr_Nuts said...

Love the pics, Couch. And I have to tend to agree with Jimbob on the "It's everyone's planet" line of thinking.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Couch said...

Yeah i completely agree with the "its everyones planet theory." you wouldnt believe how many time a day when i'm laying out a new road or a new subdivision or hell, even a new driveway, that some ignorant asshole will stop and start complaining about how they just cant stand to see this field get turned into civilization and that all these people need to move back to the city where they came from. the really sad part is that most of these people that are bitching and whining about it moved out here to po'dunk from the city within the last ten years. fucking hypocrites.

I consider anyone that moves an immigrant. I immigrated from BFE to lansing to hawaii to lansing again and then now to port huron. granted its not that far when you think about it. but its about the same distance from mexico to texas. I do think people need to learn to speak the language of the country they move into though. I understand that learning a new language takes time but if youve lived here for ten years and you still dont speak engrish any better then when you first got here then you should go back home till you feel like taking an effort to learn about your new surroundings.

when i lived in hawaii, i worked as a tutor to veitnamese people who wanted to get there citizenship. the first requirement was that you couldnt speak vietnamese. I thought it was dumb but it definately makes the students work a lot harder to learn the language. The citizenship test was no peice of cake either. I took a test one just to see how id do and got around a 65%. it sure as shit wasn't "see spot run."

there is a fixed amount of space. unfortunately there isnt a fixed number on the population. nor should there be. who has the right to say you can breed and you cant. (though there are definately some people that i think shouldn't). people are going to just have to learn to except it or move to Mars like jimbob said.

One other thing i hate that i forgot to mention:
Carnies. Carnies are right up there with rapests, racists, and child molesters. Theyre pushy. They smell bad. And they have really bad teeth. almost like they originated from great britan or something. (i love being a hypocrite). Some kinda cross between the english and the cast of deliverance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home