Sunday, September 26, 2004

tired random thoughts

It's late and my mind is fuzzy so maybe tomorrow this won't make any sense, but at the moment it does. Someone sent me an email with a link. The link was to a photo montage of a bunch of hurricane pictures from Flordia. I also got another email. It had to do with a link going to a page that compared George W. Bush to monkeys (those poor monkeys). While looking at the two sites, something crossed my mind. We have an election coming up here soon. The last time we had an election, there was one state inparticular that messed up. Perhaps you can see where my thinking is leading...

Mayhaps the three hurricanes in a row are a warning, or a just down and out command from God for Florida to get it right this time!

Sidenote - I really don't care to discuss politics, so this isn't about who should win the election and who should vote for who, just an observation that maybe God is reminding Florida that they need to remember to remove all of their hanging chads this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home