Monday, October 25, 2004

My brain has no slow cycle

I have no idea what the average on thoughts per minute is. I'm sure there is some government statistic, but I don't know it. I find I tend to be constantly thinking about everything at once and today was the proof. I got so distracted by the thoughts in my own head I almost screwed up my lunch break.

I went to Taco Bell today for lunch. I ordered a chili beef burrito and a double decker Taco. I pulled to the window, waited to pay, got really impatient, and after I got my change I left. I reached my first stop light and realized that I didn't have my food with me. Shit... I drove back and they made fun of me before giving me my food. I supposed I deserved it.

This is actually the 2nd time this has happened to a degree. The first time it was $16 in change instead of food, but the same taco bell. I fear very soon I will be known as the prepay only guy. How stupid.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Couch said...

Feel free to stop by my house and give me money. Just don't come back asking for stuff. All I got is cat litter and fromunda cheese.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jimbob said...

You have EXTRA Fromunda?!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Couch said...

well not any more. the burning of my balls incedent had some very negative effects on that department. now i just have very very dry skin. give it a week and ill be back in production. I do have my herbal fromunda supplement though. its the shit i scrap off my head when i shave it. some sorta combination of sweat, dirt, whiteheads, blackheads, and loose pieces of skin and hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home