Saturday, January 01, 2005

Blogs That Have Linked To Us

Here are some of the blogs that have linked back to us. I found these three via google. The titles of the first three are pretty self explanatary. I hope to keep doing this and as more and more sites link to us, I plan on putting links to them on this page.

Blogs that link to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
I believe this is where we actually link to that movie.


Blogs that link to Ed Wood (1994)
I believe this is where we actually link to that movie.


Blogs that link to Day After Tomorrow, The (2004)
I believe this is where we actually link to that movie.

watermelon memories
I found us blogrolled on this site. She spelled the name wrong but I'll forgive her (alright not allright). Though I probably should figure out what a "blogroll" is one of these days. Anyways, the site has some rants, but tends towards more personal or semi-newsworthy events.


If you have a link to us and would like recognition, leave a comment or email me and I'll see your site gets put on the next list.


No Need to Click Here - I'm just claiming my feed at Feedster


1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Couch said...

Sorry Tanya about the gender misread. I fixed it. Suppose I should look at profiles before I put these things together. Something to remember for the next one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home