Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The 6th Ghetto Blaster: Elaine

Elaine was the only female in the 7 ghetto blaster orchestra. Elaine was the psudo-girlfriend of Harris. She was quite a scank and although she was Harris's girlfriend, she ranked second only to Ted as the worst Ghetto Blaster.

She had a PINK STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ghetto blaster that only tended to play theme songs from old freakish cartoons. To make matters worse, this ghetto blaster only had a tape deck, so all the songs had bad sound quality due to the age of the tapes.

Elaine was in charge of finding new recruits. She was the procreator of the Ghetto Blaster Orchestra, though not very good at it. This was where I knew she could be stopped.

Elaine was at the train station looking for recruits. I had come prepared, with a ghetto blaster of my own. When she saw me, and it, she approached me. From her I learned everything else I needed to know about the 7 ghetto blaster orchestra. Then I dropped her with a tayzer and broke her Ghetto blaster. 2 down.. 5 to go. 6 if you counted Bonecleaner.. And I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home