Sunday, January 09, 2005

Dinner Conversations: Penis or peanut?

We always have the best conversations around the dinner table. Mostly my fault as I tend to be a bit on the blunt side and say exactly whatever comes to my mind. Well tonite had been no exception.

After making quesadillas for everyone (chicken bacon ranch for them and shrimp mushroom for me), I slurped mine down my cake-hole and went on to standing around the kitchen while everyone else finshed theres. Wearing only a pair of pajama pants, I got the urge to shove my crotch in my wife's face. She was, at the same time, trying to take away a pizza cutter from our four year old.

"It's not a toy" she said.
"Well this is and it needs to be played with!" I demanded.
"That's not a toy, daddy. It's a pee-pee!" exclaimed Jadyn.
"Penis. It's called a penis." said my wife.
"Peanut?" Jadyn questioned.

Well this went on for a couple rounds until he finally figured out how ta say it right.

"It is also called a dick or a johnson or a cock or in my case a GIGONDOID!" I remarked.
"You wish!" Stacey laughed.
"Well in my case, it would be called a RAISIN!" yelled Jadyn.
I replied, "You don't know how right you are."

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Arethusa said...

L.I.A.R.

Tequila. As if!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home